[stp-dev] Re: Mangrove - SOA Modeling Framework (Proposal)

Hi Adrian,

sounds fine to me. When reading through the proposal, one question came up
for me about the relationships with standards: SOA Modeling Frameworks
sounds a lot like the currently developed SOA Modeling Language or short
SoaML [1] which is currently developed at the OMG (formerly called UPMS).
Some people might be confused about how Mangrove relates to this standard.

I'm really interested how this new BPM project you mention in the proposal
will look like, as it might have a lot of similarities to JWT. Also, the
eBAM project might have similarities to the JWT WAM (Workflow Administration
and Monitoring). Who will be the persons working on that so we might discuss
some possible similarities and issues in advance?

Just as a side note: in the list of interested persons you have an Oliver
Wold, but I guess you mean Wolf :-)

Best regards and enjoy some Kartoffelsalat ;-)

Florian

[1] http://www.omgwiki.org/SoaML/doku.php

Message: 1