Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 16:19:42 +0100
From: Adrian Mos <adrian.mos@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [stp-dev] THE CONTEST IS ON: Better name for SOA Tree!
To: STP Dev list <stp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi all,

I'm very happy to see so much interest for the name of the upcoming
proposal (formerly known as STP-IM) and I think it's always good to
get the community feedback into account! So I'd like to ask everybody
interested to send me a name suggestion following the "tree" metaphor,
so either a tree name or a tree type or something related to it, and
then I'll organize a Doodle so everybody can vote.

By the way, I think Oisin's "SOA Metamodel Framework" (or a variation
of this) is great and will stay anyway, so right now I'm just looking
for the cute code name, to go with the complete name, so it will be
something like: "$COOL_NAME - The SOA Metamodel Framework".

The person who suggested the name that obtained the most votes will
get a little present, courtesy of INRIA. Two runner-ups might also get
something as well...

Please send all your suggestions by Sunday if possible, and I'll
organize the voting next week.

So far we have for $COOL_NAME:

Oisin with Arbutus
Marc with Mangrove

Don't be shy, send in the proposals! One person can send more
proposals, so unleash your creativity!

thanks,
Adrian.