Re: [stp-dev] Last chance for Feedback: SOA Tree Proposal

Hi Adrian,

Glad to hear this proposal.

I've one doubt. In the proposal you call two components as "Trunk" and "Branches" "Root".... i know this is because this terms are related to "Tree" but the word "Trunk" and "Branch" "Root" are also common word used by SVN version management system and in my personal opinion it could be confusing to call components name in that way.

The other think i want to avoid is a svn reorganization, if it's possible i want the svn repositories and the "eclipse project names" for the current stuff remain the same.

Let me know your opinion about.

Cheers
Andrea

Adrian Mos ha scritto:
Hi all,

So here's an updated version of the proposal to move the STP-IM to sub-project status. You have seen a first draft circulated before ESE and this is a slightly updated version.

I'd like to get your input on this by the end of next week, by lucky Friday 13th. After that I'd like to move forward with the process and get this done as soon as possible. Oisin, could you please let me know what we need to do to get this rolling once we're happy with the proposal?

thanks,
Adrian.