Re: [stp-dev] Proposal to move STP-IM to Sub-Project status

Hi Adrian

That's very interesting - STP IM still was, so obviously this also is.

Is that what you're planning to use in our potential future research collaborations ?

Regards,
Marc

Adrian Mos a écrit :
Hi all,

Here's a first draft of a proposal to create a new sub-project in STP to replace and extend the current STP-IM component. I would be very interested in your comments and suggestions. For now the proposal is in document format, I think I will put it in wiki format as well soon. The list of "interested parties" is still incipient, and hopefully will be growing soon :)

Looking forward to hearing from you (and seeing some of you next week in ESE!).
cheers,
Adrian.