Re: [stp-dev] Heads-up : Helios M2 date 30 September

We'll go with 1.3 on the BPMN side.

Thanks,

Antoine

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 11:23, Oisin Hurley <oisin.hurley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey all,
Our due date for Helios M2 is 30 September, and you'll be
unsurprised to note that everything is building fine from trunk
at this moment in time.

I'm setting the STP overall version to 2.1.0 for Helios, although
we can revisit that later in the play, it is early days yet.

Don't forget to update your feature versions if you have not
already done so - I'd appreciate a reply to this with the version
that you are going with for the Helios release so I can put it
on our currently non-existent Helios release page.

We'll stick with the same procedure - when you are ready to
contribute a code base to the release, then please just put
down an SVN tag of 3.6M2, and I'll update the relevant build
branch to pick up that tag.

Any comments, questions, challenges, etc, please pass them
on!

 --oh