Re: [stp-dev] Extending the BPMN Modeler with a custom plugin

Yes:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/STP/BPMN_Component/Samples

This page is clearly outdated, I'll take it down at some point.

Look at the Eclipsecon 2008 sample instead:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/STP/BPMN_Component/EclipseCon2008

And the participant sample is what you want:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/STP/BPMN_Component/STP_BPMN_Presentation_Hands_on_tutorial

Thanks,

Antoine