[stp-dev] First Helios milestone...

Here we go again :)

The Helios train is starting up

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Helios_Simultaneous_Release
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Helios/Contributing_to_Helios_Build

The first +3 Helios milestone is August 19th - what I have done
with the build contribution is basically cloned the latest Galileo
build contribution, but now is the time when you should think
of updating your version feature numbers and that kind of thing,
ready for new builds on this train.

With it being the holiday season, etc, I wouldn't expect
everyone to be ready to rock on this M1, but if you are,
then a 3.6M1 tag on your repo will let me know to include
it in the build.

When I get back from vacation, I'll be fleshing out the build
docs so that they are up to date, then I'll be looking for
some volunteers to check them out :)

 cheers
   --oh

Back to the top