Re: [stp-dev] Removal of old Europa update site

I thought older downloads were moved to http://archive.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/

Anyway - ok to take it down.

Thanks!

Antoine

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 10:49, Oisin Hurley <oisin.hurley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Believe it or not, we still have a Europa update site available for
public consumption. The 8 features break down as

6 features contributed by terminated projects
1 feature contributed by a project not in Galileo
1 feature contributed by a project in Galileo

the last one is the BPMN Modeler - version 0.7.0.

So, most of the content has expired, and it's better that
we remove it from public view. I've moved it over to the
/shared/stp hierarchy on b.e.o., just in case anyone
suddenly decides they really need to have it back in
place.

 cheers
 --oh