[stp-dev] Meeting minutes from STP-Telco 18th of June 2009

Title: Meeting minutes from STP-Telco 18th of June 2009
Hello all,

Here are the meeting minutes from STP Telco from 18th of June 2009

Participants: Oisin Hurley and Renat Zubairov (somehow majority of participants were offline, most probably due to the Galileo release) so we have done it in chat, here is the chat log:

Oisin:

I think everyone is doing very little with STP at the moment because it is so close to Galileo
Jerry has the Policy Developer Kit project proposal draft, which we will submit after G. ships
Adrian (STP-IM) is currently drafting a project proposal for STP-IM, so if anyone is interested, let him know.
The SOA Platform new charter is going before the Eclipse Board for their analysis
(that's happening at the moment, no news yet)
All of the G. builds are done.
(unless some weird bug appears)
I'll be in the USA next week when the FINAL GA happens.
I'll recommend that everyone gets their web- and wiki- sites up to date - get rid of the old stuff
At some point I would like us to have a 'retrospective' - looking back over the Galileo process and picking out what was good, what was bad.
so maybe we can have a call next week about that...
That's it from me!

Renat:

>From our side Jerry was participating in the release review call, as you know
there were some missing about.html files but that was fixed and tagged for Policy Editor
Udayanga is proceeding with his contributions right now to the WTP Project to integrate his policy builder together with TCP Monitor to intercept SOAP messages for further processing.
That's it so far from our side

According to the Oisin’s suggestion we could do a short sync-call next week, may be Thursday 25th of June at 11:00 CEST?

Renat

Back to the top