Re: [stp-dev] Galileo Release Review call today

#eclipse35 bpmn ip log: Oisin, Oisin, Oisin.
#eclipse35 bpmn N&N: bug fixes!
#eclipse35 bpmn thank you for attending.

Hmm, maybe that's really too concise.

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 15:42, Oisin Hurley <oisin.hurley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I can probably call and mute, and wait and see if there's anything I need to
> say. Given that all the projects are being evaluated at the same time, I'm
> not sure my presence is going to add much to the conversation.
> Definitely should be doing this via Twitter, with a #eclipse hashtag!

That's pretty much what everyone will be doing, I'd say. There's too
much to go through. Use the #eclipse35 hashtag if you are going to
be tweeting about.

 --oh

Back to the top