Re: [stp-dev] Fwd: [cross-project-issues-dev] Galileo review preparation

Hi Oisin,

I updated the IP log [0] of the SCA Tools project.
I think that I should not submit it to the legal team for approval. You'll incorporate it into the STP IP log. Right ?

Regards,

Stephane Drapeau
Obeo

[0]: http://www.eclipse.org/projects/ip_log.php?projectid=stp.sca

*June 3*: Deadline for submitting IP Log

 * In order to provide projects with time required to put the
   finishing touches on their IP logs, we've set the deadline for the
   IP Logs to be three business days after the CQ deadline, and one
   week before the release review date.
 * Again, we ask that those project that are able to submit their IP
   Logs in advance of the deadline to please do so.
 * Please ensure that your project's IP Log is properly recorded in
   the portal [1].
 * Any projects that wish to use the Automated IP Log Tool [2] are
   encouraged to do so. If you want/need assistance with the tool,
   please contact emo@xxxxxxxxxxx.

Back to the top