[stp-dev] Skype call today

Starting a bit late this morning here. I've just got Galileo-related
things for the call:

 1. RC1 is Wed 20th. I would like to get it sorted by EOB on
    19th, if possible.

 2. Procedure is the usual - tag your source tree with 3.5RC1
     and the build will pick it up. Needless to say, if you are
     not going to make any code changes, then tag it as early
     as possible.

 3. It's that time again when we have to go through a release
     review. This will happen either towards the end of this
     month, or early in June. The required content is all set
     out at [0]. Total contribution should be about 4 slides or
     so.

 4. IP Log - every project needs to track contributions. This is
    done with the Automated IP Log [1] these days, but it depends
    on help. If your project received code contributions from non
    committers during the year through bugzilla, please make sure
    to set the iplog+ flag on the bug report. The Auto-IP-Log will
    then pick this up to generate a report.

 5. I'd appreciate it if every project in the release would write
    a short New + Noteworthy to describe advances, new features
    compared to last year's release.

cheers
   --oh

[0] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/HOWTO/Release_Reviews