Re: [stp-dev] Re: [bpmn-dev] Promote build BPMN 1.0.2

That zip contains a feature.jar, but no p2 metadata or site.xml. To install it I therefore have to unpack the zip, unpack the feature.jar, and dump everything in dropins/ ... right?

Could the zip include p2 metadata so it's easier to use?

Nick

Antoine Toulme wrote:
Thanks!

And with that I'll ask cross-project about this issue.