[stp-dev] STP project on Google Summer of Code 2009

Title: STP project on Google Summer of Code 2009
Hello all,

As you might know we have one project proposal posted on Google Summer of Code:

http://socghop.appspot.com/student_proposal/review/google/gsoc2009/uswick_gsoc09/t123813507237

It is a "Policy Extraction tool for STP Policy Editor”, the proposal look quite promising to and could be a good feature to be build in for STP Project. Would be nice if you could shortly have a look and comment/vote on it so that our interest on it will be reflected. Right now there are about 55 project proposals, and only proposals with the rank up to 20 will be selected, so every vote counts!

To comment on proposal you need to register on GSoC as a mentor (which doesn’t mean that you will automatically be assigned mentorship on one of the projects), how to do it you can find here:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2009

In the “Register as Mentor” section.  Main wiki concerning Eclipse participation in GSoC 2009 you can find here:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code

The deadline for the comments is 20th of April.

BR
Renat

Back to the top