Re: [stp-dev] Policy Development Kit - 1st community draft

Title: Policy Development Kit - 1st community draft
Hi Jerry, all.

You can also add EBM WebSourcing in the interested parties.
I saw the Policy Editor presentations (/tutorial) at EclipseCON and it's really great.

Regards,

                 Vincent.

Gerald Preissler a écrit :
Hi all,

Oisin and I just finished going through the original Policy Editor proposal. We included the comments that I had received and expanded the scope a bit, hence the change in name. Please feel free to comment.

Best regards

    Jerry
--
Vincent Zurczak