[stp-dev] Update on the state of play with M6

M6 is in a bit of a sorry state right now. You can read more
details in David Williams' post on cross-project if you have
not already seen it

http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/cross-project-issues-dev/msg03217.html

What does this mean for us (and for the other projects that
couldn't be brought in because of bugs and general weirdness)?

I've got a local build set up that I am hacking on to try and
troubleshoot the issues, at least to find out what is the scope
of the errors. With the rest of the crowd on cross-project, I
hope we can find out what's going on soon. The fact that most
people are at EclipseCon hasn't helped the timing here.

More news as it comes out.

 --oh

Back to the top