From: stp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:stp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of usw wickramasinghe
Sent: Dienstag, 17. März 2009 05:48
To: STP Dev list
Subject: Re: [stp-dev] Idea on Integrating a New Policy tool for GSoc'09'

Hi,
Thnx , Oisin . I will direct technical stuff in the way you have mentioned . I am in the process of learning Eclipse PDE an related STP stuff ,and am currently referencing some online articles and ' 'Eclipse Web Tools Platform'  (Eclipse series - by Naci Dai, Arthur Ryman) .Yes i will go through the Eclipse Help in the IDE to learn about schemas and PDE templates n stuff  And  I will keep u  updated on new developments as well. Thnx again for the feedback given under such tight schedules..

Regards
Udayanga.

Back to the top