[stp-dev] [galileo] Activities for 3.5M6 build

Project leads and developers -- we're getting near to ship it
for 3.5M6 for Galileo, so this is a quick reminder that we'll
do a final build in the morning of 19th March, GMT time.

The build will pick up from the 3.5M6 tag on your project.

Will you check now to see if you have got the correct versions
of your project in Babel?  http://babel.eclipse.org/babel/

Do you have any new features in your project? If you
do, you will need to tell me, otherwise they won't appear
in the update site!

Have you done your own smoke tests and are happy
with the result?

Is there anything new and interesting that you've put into
your project that is available this milestone?  This would
be useful to mention on the wiki in the latest news.

 --oh

Back to the top