Re: [stp-dev] Idea on Integrating a New Policy tool for GSoc'09'

Hi Oisin,
Thanks for clarifying me on the above points. Yes it made sense and i was able to clear my doubts regarding  those aspects .I'm currently going through XEF reference guide [http://wiki.eclipse.org/STP/Policy_Component/XEF_Reference]  and STP poicy framework reference[http://wiki.eclipse.org/Policy_Framework_in_STP] . I think samples you have mentioned (by David Bosschaert) are contatined in these .

I have  also checked out source of STP XEF (http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/stp/org.eclipse.stp.policy-editor/org.eclipse.stp.policy/trunk/org.eclipse.stp.xef/) and   WTP Editor (i assume this is the policy editor souce code righ?) (http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/stp/org.eclipse.stp.policy-editor/org.eclipse.stp.policy/trunk/)  and hoping to have a look at em as well. I will get to you if i have somethings to get clarified.Thnx in advance.

Regards,
Udayanga

Back to the top