[stp-dev] M5 is up...

This build has been put in place for pickup by the Galileo
build-o-tron. You can see it now at

http://download.eclipse.org/updates/galileo

Thanks y'all for the short notice help out!!

On a slightly different topic, I've been doodling with the
Hudson installation on build.eclipse.org, seeing if I can
get some of our builds hooked in to have periodic
automation etc. I'm hoping to get update site builds for
BPMN and SCA Tools going there - for the moment
it will do the builds, but is having 'issues' with making
the update site.

Will keep you up to date :)

 --oh

Back to the top