Re: [stp-dev] Planning council agenda for Feb 4 meeting

Sounds like that was either not discussed or not written down in the minutes. So what is the status on those things ? Are we just going to mark them as WONTFIX without any further discussion at the council ?

It's up to the projects to determine their own response to
this. There's a bug in STP build component for this issue,
and when we close it, then there will be a response.

I don't think discussion is on the cards - it seems quite
clear to me the projects here in STP won't be addressing
this. What discussion should we have on the matter?

 --oh

Back to the top