Re: [stp-dev] Upcoming deadline for EclipseCon tutorial

Title: Re: [stp-dev] Upcoming deadline for EclipseCon tutorial
Hi Adrian,

thanks for the update.

It looks like we have the timetable pretty much set up now.  Currently we have 215 minutes allocated out of 240 that are available for the tutorial. If we say we do a 15 minute break that means we have 10 minutes left for any overruns. Since my experience is that presentations always run a little longer than scheduled I would keep them as a buffer. Is that ok with everyone?

regards
    Jerry