Re: [stp-dev] Upcoming deadline for EclipseCon tutorial

Title: Re: [stp-dev] Upcoming deadline for EclipseCon tutorial
Vincent,

I was having all sorts of problems putting the pages on the wiki this morning. I guess there is some maintenance going on that is interrupting normal work.

Best regards

    Jerry

On 06.02.09 20:09, "Vincent Zurczak" <vincent.zurczak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Oisin Hurley a écrit :
>> It seems I don't have the rights to edit the wiki page at [0].
>
> Vincent, the only rights that you need are provided when
> you log into the wiki using your bugzilla username and
> password.
Indeed, I tried again and it worked.
Sorry. I don't know why I got this error. I had just logged in when it
happened.

Thank you Stephane for the udpdate.

                Vincent Zurczak.

--