Re: [stp-dev] Upcoming deadline for EclipseCon tutorial

I updated the page.

Stephane Drapeau
Obeo

Vincent Zurczak a écrit :
Hi.

It seems I don't have the rights to edit the wiki page at [0].
Here are the /elements/ that will be shown in the SCA part of the tutorial ("*Create an SCA application*") :

    * Introduce SCA and its main concepts.
    * Create a simple SCA application demonstrating the main
      capabilities of SCA and the SCA tools.
          o Use the available creation wizards.
          o Use the SCA Composite designer and the other SCA editors
            to complete the composite.
          o Use WSDL and Java tools to complete the application.
    * Show the (progress of) runtime support.

[0] : http://wiki.eclipse.org/STP/EclipseCon2009/Tutorial/Timetable

Gerald Preissler a écrit :
Hi there,

as discussed during the telco this morning, there is an upcoming deadline for the inclusion of stuff in the official distribution for the conference.

I kindly ask everyone involved to take a short look at the timetable for our tutorial and update it as necessary until Monday, 12:00 am CET. Thanks in advance.

Best regards
    Jerry

--
Vincent Zurczak