Re: [stp-dev] EclipseCON registration

Hi,

As Vincent said, I'm not sure to be present. So I'm not going to claim the discount.

Regards,

Stephane Drapeau
Obeo

Adrian Mos a écrit :
Hi guys,

I would like to clarify this asap as the prices go up for Eclipse CON and it takes time for us to do bank transfers etc. So the question is related to the tutorial registration. Who, from the presenters on the tutorial is going to claim the discount? I think that we can have 2 persons having a 100% discount each. Not sure whether we can split it into several smaller discounts across several presenters. On my side, since the STP-IM is the "glue" for the demonstration, but not really something to focus much on visually, I think I could participate "in the background" or with small interventions as soon as we move from one editor to another. Therefore I will probably not take a lot of the 4 hour slot, so perhaps the 2 speakers that will speak the most should get the discounts (if we can only get 2 of them).
Ideas?

Cheers,
Adrian.