From: stp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:stp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gerald Preissler
Sent: Donnerstag, 11. Dezember 2008 15:06
To: STP Dev list
Subject: [stp-dev] Conf call tomorrow?

Hi folks,

according to the schedule that we agreed on during the Eclipse Summit tomorrow would be the next conf call. Since there were issues with the international availability of the telco # that I organized (my apologies for that), maybe we could do a skype conf call instead? Could everyone participate there?

Regarding the organization I  would ask everyone who wants to participate to either post his skype info to the list or mail it to me directly. I would initiate the telco tomorrow at 10:00 am.

If anyone absolutely can’t participate via skype, please send me a phone number and I’ll try and take you in via SkypeOut.

Best regards

    Jerry

Back to the top