Re: [stp-dev] Conf call tomorrow?

+1
nash993

Stephane

Gerald Preissler a écrit :
Hi folks,

according to the schedule that we agreed on during the Eclipse Summit tomorrow would be the next conf call. Since there were issues with the international availability of the telco # that I organized (my apologies for that), maybe we could do a skype conf call instead? Could everyone participate there?

Regarding the organization I would ask everyone who wants to participate to either post his skype info to the list or mail it to me directly. I would initiate the telco tomorrow at 10:00 am.

If anyone absolutely can’t participate via skype, please send me a phone number and I’ll try and take you in via SkypeOut.

Best regards

Jerry