[stp-dev] For those of you attending Devoxx...

Unfortunately I can't make it this year :(  Here's three restaurants I
visited last year all of which were good, and some of which were
really really good.

Lux Restaurant|Bar  Adriaan Brouwerstraat 13

Expensive, but great wine selection, very well-presented seasonal
dishes, good service. Worth a visit if you want to treat yourself to
a €50 dinner (that was for 3 courses, wine, coffee).

Dock's Cafe Restaurant Jordaenskaai 7

A couple of notches down pricewise on Lux and much less formal,
but a really interesting restaurant with great atmosphere and good
food. Biased towards fish, it's got an oyster bar and a kind of a
nautical theme.

Pazzo Restaurant Wine Bar   Oude Leeuwenrui 12

Wow! This was the place I went to on the last night, and we lucked
out because some people didn't turn up and we got their seat. It's
small, the food is fantastic, the wine selection is wonderful (they
have a section in wine list called 'big red monsters') and the
atmosphere is brilliant - maitre d' is very personable, service is very
good. If you don't book, the guy laughs at you, in a nice way. You
have to book or you won't get in.

How much was it? No idea. I never even checked the price, it
was that good :)

I got some pictures of it at

http://picasaweb.google.com/oisin.hurley/Javapolis2007

Enjoy yourselves :)