Re: [stp-dev] Telco details

Hi Guys,

So my call was dropped (I was calling from skype) and there is no way I can connect again. I'm also trying from my landline and I can't connect (the lovely French voice is saying something like the number is a toll-number so cannot connect).
I have just booked a line on INRIA's system, the number is +33 1 72 15 06 87. I'll be on this number for a while but it's probably a bit rushed to change the number right now, maybe for the next conf-call we can use one of the INRIA lines, in case the problems persist.

Cheers,
Adrian.