[stp-dev] New STP Blog

Title: New STP Blog
Hello all,

On the STP Project Meeting on ESE we’ve discussed some activities to improve community involvement on STP project, one of which was also improvement of STP Blog. Currently STP Blog hosted on Eclipse is hardly usable therefore updated quite infrequently. Therefore I took a lead and created a SOA Tools blog on Wordpress:

http://soatools.wordpress.com

This is a mult-author blog, to write there you just need to have an Wordpress account. If you have one just send me your user ID, if not just reply with emails I will send invitation.
IMHO Wordpress is one of the best blogging systems available for free, so you can try it out.
Unfortunately I haven’t managed to import old blog items so far, but may be someone knows how to do it?

BR
Renat

Back to the top