[stp-dev] Update from the ESE 2008 in Ludwigsburg

Two things -

1)  Myself + Adrian + Alain + Jerry + Marc + Stephane  (yes all of us)
 gave a status
update on STP.  I'd say the audience were bemused :)

I'll put the slides up on the wiki when I have take an hour or so to
add some notes.
Some of the slides just have pictures and context might help for readers...

2) Yesterday afternoon (Tue 18)  we had a BOF with about a dozen people from
STP projects and also our friends from JWT.  I've got a lot of scribbled notes,
which I will write up as soon as I can.  There's lots of good ideas out there.

 --oh

Back to the top