Re: [stp-dev] M3 build status...

Hi Oisin,

Regarding STP-IM I think we'll give it a miss for M# as we didn't have the time to test for M3, however we'll of course target the next milestone release of 3.5. Would this pose a problem? Related to this and the SVN structure, for us it makes sense to go with your second option (that of keeping only the trunk, no branches for 3.4.x or 3.5) since the intermediate model should really be completely independent of new features in 3.5.

Thanks,
Adrian.