[stp-dev] Re: Open Office SCA diagrams was - Re: [DISCUSS] Tuscany 2.0 themes?

Hi,

You are right. The SCA Composite Designer can't construct a good diagram with this kind of composite file.
It's necessary to parse the class calculator.AddServiceImpl to discover that it implements a Service defined by the interface calculator.AddService.
I agree that it's a relatively strong limitation, but, as I said before, we work on this issue and I hope that we will be able soon to provide a Designer for this.

I'm looking forward to your listing of issues ;)

Thanks Dan.

Stephane Drapeau
Obeo