[stp-dev] Meeting at Eclipse Summit Europe

Title: Meeting at Eclipse Summit Europe
Hi all,

as discussed previously we will have an impromptu face-2-face meeting for all members of the project and other interested parties.

We tried to organize a room for the event, but unfortunately that did not work out. We will fall back to plan A and find a place where we can discuss things in a hallway or so.

I suggest that we meet at Nov 18th, 2 pm at the entrance to the Wilhelm-Kramer-Zimmer on the upper floor and see where we can find a spot for our discussions. A map is available here: http://www.eclipsecon.org/summiteurope2007/floormaps/foyer.gif.

I’m really looking forward to seeing all of you, and I would like to thank everyone who pledged support for our effort to get a room.

Best regards

    Jerry Preissler

Back to the top