Re: [stp-dev] Using SCA-STP tool with the Tuscany's latest release [Tuscany/SCA Tooling]

Hi Dhaval,

I'm very happy to hear that you want help us!
The update site you used, isn't correct. The Tuscany feature for SCA is missing. Sorry! Can you try with this one: http://download.eclipse.org/stp/sca/last <http://download.eclipse.org/stp/sca/last>

If you want to try the Restaurant sample you can use the embeded samples.
File > New > Example... > SCA > SCA Examples > Next...
The samples work with Tuscany 1.3.2. But you need to re-create the diagram files: right click on the composite file > Initialize SCA Composite Diagram file (I will fix this bug).

Best regards,

Stephane Drapeau
Obeo

Dhaval Chauhan a écrit :
Hi,

I am interested in helping the SCA-STP tool in moving from Tuscany 1.1 to the latest release i.e. Tuscany 1.3.x.

As a first step, I tried the Restaurant sample[1].

I am using SCA Tool's 1.1.x version[2] (the latest committer build - 200811100815) and have set up my eclipse to point to the Tuscany's 1.3.2 release.

But I am getting following error while trying to run the Client:

Nov 10, 2008 4:46:29 PM org.apache.tuscany.sca.assembly.xml.CompositeProcessor null
WARNING: No namespace found: Composite = Restaurant
Nov 10, 2008 4:46:29 PM org.apache.tuscany.sca.assembly.xml.CompositeProcessor null
WARNING: No namespace found: Composite = Restaurant
Exception in thread "main" org.osoa.sca.ServiceUnavailableException: Unable to create SCA binding invoker for local target default reference default (bindingURI=RestaurantServiceComponent operation=getMenus) at org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.sca.impl.RuntimeSCAReferenceBindingProvider.createInvoker(RuntimeSCAReferenceBindingProvider.java:193) at org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.assembly.RuntimeWireImpl.addReferenceBindingInterceptor(RuntimeWireImpl.java:228) at org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.assembly.RuntimeWireImpl.initInvocationChains(RuntimeWireImpl.java:167) at org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.assembly.RuntimeWireImpl.getInvocationChains(RuntimeWireImpl.java:109) at org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.invocation.JDKInvocationHandler.getInvocationChain(JDKInvocationHandler.java:243) at org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.invocation.JDKInvocationHandler.invoke(JDKInvocationHandler.java:148)
    at $Proxy4.getMenus(Unknown Source)
    at test.Client.main(Client.java:15)

Does anybody have any idea about this?

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/STP/SCA_Component/SCA_First_Steps_With_Composite_Designer