Re: [stp-dev] Building M3...

I branched the 1.0.x stream for BPMN here:
http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/stp/org.eclipse.stp.bpmn/branches/1.0.x/trunk/

and created a tag for M3 here:
http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/stp/org.eclipse.stp.bpmn/tags/3.5M3/

Thanks,

Antoine

On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 12:30 PM, Oisin Hurley <oisin.hurley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Just to let you know I'm doing builds for M3.

I've branched the build system to keep a 3.4.x stream in place as
well as a 3.5 stream.

It's up to all you project owners to make sure that you intend to keep
a 3.4.x stream going, or move over entirely to 3.5, or both. Whatever
you decide, you'll need to let me know so that I can update the build
rmaps. Best to do this as soon as possible :)

If you decide to keep 3.4.1 and 3.5.0 efforts, then my suggestion
would be to create a branch called 3.4.x, and leave 3.5.0 development
on trunk. This is one option.

The other option is to keep just trunk, and make sure that you don't
use any new 3.5.0-specific APIs. You are depending on Eclipse
backward compatibility here, which in general is good.

Just one more point (since we have so many developer with
accents in their names) -- the compiler we use for doing builds
on the Eclipse infrastructure is a bit sensitive to certain chars
in Javadoc comments. If you use say ú é ó í etc directly in the
comment, the compiler will insist that the enclosing file doesn't
exist :)  To workaround this, please use the standard HTML
entities, e.g.

Stéphane  ->  St&eacute;phane
Oisín -> Ois&iacute;n

and so on.