[stp-dev] [IM] Small commit to fix build error in 3.5M3

Just a minor commit to get rid of:

Error: file /home/data/users/ohurley/M3/buckminster/mybuild/working/build/workspace/plugins/org.eclipse.stp.im.runtime/src/org/eclipse/stp/im/runtime/property/listeners/CreateDeleteDependentPropertiesListener.java,
line 18: The import
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.DependentPolicy cannot be
resolved

This import isn't available from 3.5 and it turns out it wasn't required in the
file either, so I removed it. Fingers crossed I haven't screwed anything up :)

http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/stp-commits/msg01517.html

 --oh

Back to the top