Re: [stp-dev] Calling all Galileans

Quick question: do you when the SVN change is scheduled ? So that we know we need to prepare ourselves.

On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 2:29 PM, Oisin Hurley <oisin.hurley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It's time to get building for Galileo.  I've set up a wiki page
at http://wiki.eclipse.org/STP/Galileo2009 to collate information
for the STP set of projects and components.

I'd like to ask all leads to go and scrutinize the must-reads
on the entry to familiarize yourselves with the processes
involved and, more specifically with with calendar for the
milestones.

Also, please sign your project/component up in the release
tracker on that page, and add yourself to the cross-projects
issue list, if you are not already on it.

Our first Milestone release in the train is M3, which is Nov
14th.  We have an SVN change coming on soon, which no
doubt will cause some issues there. M4 is on January 5th,
which is a more serious release - all of our mandatory
devoirs must be complete and signed off by then.

There are still questions outstanding about builds, etc. Once
you've read the mandatory items, let's start the conversations.

 cheers
 --oh