Re: [stp-dev] Talks at Eclipse Summit Europe

Too bad, sounded interesting (speaking as a Talend partner, and having integrated Alfresco ECM in it ;)

Regards,
Marc

Gerald Preissler a écrit :
Ah, I did not look closely enough. You’re right, not really on topic.

regards
Jerry

On 03.11.08 23:55, "Oisin Hurley" <oisin.hurley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    > I could take a shot at describing an integration between
    Swordfish and an
    > Talend, an Eclipse-based EAI tool if you think that's appropriate.

    That's interesting Jerry, but not sure that it's appropriate,
    given that we
    are on a 'Ganymede updates' track here. One for the runtime section
    at EclipseCon maybe?

    --oh