Re: [stp-dev] Meeting before Eclipse Summit Europe - Headcount please

Hi all,

I'll be there too (the 18th and the 19th).

Stéphane Drapeau
Obeo

Vincent Zurczak a écrit :
Hi all.

I'll be there too.
Like Adrian, I have a preference for the 18th.

Regards,

                Vincent.

Gerald Preissler a écrit :
Hi,

could all who would participate in that meeting just raise their hands, please? If you have any preferences as to the time, please say so.

best regards

    Jerry

On 27.10.08 23:40, "Oisin Hurley" <oisin.hurley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    2008/10/27 Gerald Preissler <gerald.preissler@xxxxxxxxx>:
    > If you think it
    > would be useful if I tried to get a room or anything, just drop
    me a line
    > and I'll see what I can do.

    Yes,  I think a room would be useful -- and I'm fairly flexible
    about the time, so 18/19 would work for me.

    > Do you know whether David will be there? We'll have Alexey with
    us, and it
    > would be great if the two could meet in person.

    Unfortunately David can't make it to this one.

     --oh

--
Vincent Zurczak
EBM WebSourcing