Re: [stp-dev] Support for latest Tuscany SCA Release (1.3.2)

Hi Luciano,

Yes, the idea is to review the list and update it with new extensions. Once done, you can raise a new bug in the Eclipse bugzilla with the updated model. If you want, I'll take care of the EAnnotations on the Eclass, EReference and EAttribute.

Stéphane Drapeau
Obeo

PS: This is not Dhaval who will work on this issue?

Luciano Resende a écrit :
I was looking at the meta model used for Tuscany integration [1],
aiming to make it compatible with the latest Tuscany SCA Release
(1.3.2).
It looks like this model is a list of available Tuscany extensions
(bindings, types) and their qname (see below) ?

   <eStructuralFeatures xsi:type="ecore:EReference"
name="implementationScript" upperBound="-2"
       eType="#//ScriptImplementation" volatile="true"transient="true"
derived="true"
       containment="true" resolveProxies="false">
     <eAnnotations source="http:///org/eclipse/emf/ecore/util/ExtendedMetaData";>
       <details key="kind" value="element"/>
       <details key="name" value="implementation.script"/>
       <details key="namespace" value="##targetNamespace"/>
       <details key="affiliation"
value="http://www.osoa.org/xmlns/sca/1.0#implementation"/>
     </eAnnotations>
   </eStructuralFeatures>

Should we just review if the list is still valid, and update with new
extensions ?

[1] http://dev.eclipse.org/viewsvn/index.cgi/org.eclipse.stp.sca/trunk/org.eclipse.stp.sca.domainmodel.tuscany/model/tuscany.ecore?root=STP_SVN&view=log

Back to the top