Re: [stp-dev] Meeting before Eclipse Summit Europe - Headcount please

Hi Jerry, all,

from INRIA, Alain Boulze and myself will participate.
I guess in order to make sure we find some time to chat we should probably organise a half-day session or something like that on the 18th? So we could say for instance from 14h00 onwards?
If this is not possible we are also ok for a meeting on the 19th, however given the fact that it's during the conference it might be a bit more difficult to get people together.

Cheers,
Adrian.