Re: [stp-dev] Meeting before Eclipse Summit Europe

Title: Re: [stp-dev] Meeting before Eclipse Summit Europe
Oisin,

we’ll be there and we’re definitely interested in meeting meeting the STP group. Regarding the date I think we would just go with what works for most people, so either the 18th or the 19th would work for us. If you think it would be useful if I tried to get a room or anything, just drop me a line and I’ll see what I can do.

Do you know whether David will be there? We’ll have Alexey with us, and it would be great if the two could meet in person.

best regards

    Jerry Preissler