Re: [stp-dev] BPMN Modeler - Task that are throwing errors??

Hi Antoine,

Yes i think we agree.( not really need for compensation handler in the task ).

What i means, that i've seen in some blogs about bpmn ( for example here http://www.brsilver.com/wordpress/ ) is that you
could to put an event within the task ( simple or subprocess).

I'll open a bugzilla entry for this.

Andrea

Antoine Toulme ha scritto:
Hi Andrea,

just to be sure: what you want is to have error and compensation handlers on a task. This is not supported currently. The workaround consists into using a collapsed sub-process.

Please feel free to open a bug if you need it.

Thanks,

Antoine