Re: [stp-dev] [BPMN] Call for interested parties

Hi Antoine,

I am certainly interested in the creation of the BPMN project, so you can put my name on the list.

Cheers,
Adrian.

On Sep 30, 2008, at 6:49 PM, Antoine Toulme wrote:

Hi all,

the BPMN modeler component has put online a proposal [0] to move from the status of component to the status of sub-project.

I know that the good people working on STP-IM and JWT use the BPMN modeler, or at least interface with the models it creates. Would you be interested into being cited as interested parties ?

Please come and discuss this proposal on the BPMN newsgroup [1].

Thanks,

Antoine