Re: [stp-dev] Any information about swordfish project??

Title: Re: [stp-dev] Any information about swordfish project??
Andrea,

yes, the Swordfish project is alive and doing quite well. Oliver Wolf proposed a talk for Eclipse Summit Europe where we plan to show the current state of the project, including a hands-on demo session. You can see the talk submission at https://www.eclipsecon.org/submissions/ese2008/view_talk.php?id=112

I’ll go and pester Oliver to say something more on this mailing list.

Best regards

    Jerry