Re: [stp-dev] Meeting in Grenoble -> Meeting at Eclipse Summit?

Hi guys,

So I guess we cancel this conf-call. Oisin, perhaps you can organise an STP conf-call at some point, maybe restart the tradition of the Thursday-morning calls (at least for one week :)) ) so that we can get most of the people on the line.

Cheers,
Adrian.