From: stp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:stp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Adrian Mos
Sent: Dienstag, 9. September 2008 18:02
To: STP Dev list
Subject: Re: [stp-dev] Meeting in Grenoble -> Meeting at Eclipse Summit?

Hi Jerry, all,

OK so there will be no meeting in Grenoble this week, I think under the current circumstances it makes perfect sense.
I think your suggestion for a separate day for the STP meeting before (or after) Eclipse Summit makes sense, for me the 18th is ok. Thanks for offering to sponsor a room, I hope most of us will be available then to have a substantial meeting! :)

I think we could have a conf-call on Friday to discuss some of the current issues and maybe set the stage for further discussions on particular topics we wanted to raise during the meeting in Grenoble. I have created a poll, and I can also get a phone conference number in INRIA, however it would be a French number only.