Re: R: [stp-dev] Meeting in Grenoble, follow-up

Hi Stephane,

It's unfortunate that you cannot make it to Grenoble at all, we could have discussed your plans for integration with the policy editor there. A couple of quick remarks on this: I believe the integration could be done using the IM (we should work out together how policies can be represented in the IM, I know Oisin was also interested in this) and also I guess on the SCA side, the policy representation should be done using the Policy Framework specification. I'd be very interested in how this work will advance, so looking forward to tackling this subject as soon as possible. In any case we will discuss about the future plans for the IM with Engineering and the rest of the STP participants in Grenoble and the policy integration should also be on the table then. We will of course keep everyone updated on our discussions through this mailing list and the wiki.

Cheers,
Adrian.