Re: R: [stp-dev] Meeting in Grenoble, follow-up

Hi,

Sorry, I'm not available to attend the next meeting in Grenoble.
I hope we can meet us at Eclipse Summit. In particular, I would like to work on the integration between the policy editor and SCA. David, Jerry, do you have any plan on this ?

An other question for all of you... Do you think that it would be meaningful to include the leader of each project/component in the PMC of STP? I think that it makes sense.

Regards,

Stéphane Drapeau
Obeo

Back to the top